Linchpin is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. Linchpin will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices.
- wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- operate and maintain company vehicles with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
- purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities,
- promote environmental awareness among our associates and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
- reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable
- avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of
- purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly,
- communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it,
- strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.